2019 TRADESHOW HOURS:
Friday, September 20 from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm*
Saturday, September 21 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
*Exhibitors are expected to be in their booths during tradeshow hours but are welcome to attend the comedian’s performance on Friday at 9:00 pm.
ALL Exhibitors are encouraged to cover or secure their products with cloth or tarp during non-show hours.
BOOTH CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION
SHOW THEME AND COLOR
This year’s theme is CELEBRATING WOMEN’S SUFFRAGE: WOMEN LEADING THE WAY. The show colors are GOLD, WHITE and PURPLE. Exhibitors are encouraged to incorporate the show color into the design of their booth.
SET-UP AND TEAR-DOWN
PARKING & ENTRANCE
Exhibitors may park in the Back Lot and enter through the Back Stage Entrance of the Casper Events Center. Trailers and large vehicles may need to park in lot #11 and walk down the hill to the Back Stage Entrance after load-in.
Early load-in will not be permitted in 2019 due to the Wyoming Women of Influence Banquet on Thursday evening. EXHIBITORS move-in on Friday, September 20 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. You must have all items in the building by 2:00 pm as the entrances need to be closed off to set-up the “Girl’s Night Out” area. You may park in the back lot and use the backstage doors and service door to load-in. Please do not park in the fire lane or reserved parking spaces.
For the safety of everyone, exhibitors will not be permitted to move-out until all attendees have cleared the building at the conclusion of the show at 3:00 pm on Saturday, September 21. A limited number of carts will be made available on the arena and concourse levels for exhibitor load-out, once the public has cleared the building. Do not park in the fire lane or reserved parking spaces during load-out.
BOOTH PROVISIONS/BOOTH FEE INCLUDES
- Curtain backdrop measuring 8’ tall
- Side curtains on rails measuring 3’ tall
- One (1) 6’ or 8’ Table per exhibitor; not per space or if sharing space
- Two (2) Chairs per exhibitor; not per space or if sharing space
- Power (1 – 110 outlet) It is recommended that you bring a power strip and/or extension cord.
- Exhibitor Passes (number of passes vary by booth size)
Each exhibitor receives One (1) 8’ Skirted Table and Two (2) Chairs per exhibitor not per space purchased. Additional tables, chairs, and decorating items are available at an extra charge from the Casper Events Center’s Exhibitor Services Department. A list of items to rent is available here.
USE OF SPACE
There is security on-site overnight on Friday, however, the Wyoming Women’s Expo, Spectra Venue Management, Casper Events Center, Casper Star-Tribune Communications, Townsquare Media, Comcast Spectacor, LP, the City of Casper nor any of these entities’ employees, officers, officials, or volunteers are liable for lost or stolen items. We recommend that exhibitors use tarps, table cloths, or sheets to cover the items in their booths during non-tradeshow hours.
BOOTH NOTES/PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Helium filled balloons are not permitted in the building.
- Pinning, stapling, taping or attaching items to the curtain backdrops is prohibited. Curtain hooks are available from the registration table at move-in. The Expo Team and Events Center Staff have the right to request or remove any items that are attached inappropriately.
- Stickers and decals are not permitted as hand-outs.
- Glass containers are not permitted as hand-outs.
- Bottled water is not permitted as a hand-out.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be given out.
- Power requests in addition to the 1 – 110 outlet provided will require an extra fee.
- It is recommended that exhibitors needing electricity bring extension cords and power strips as access to outlets is shared with neighboring exhibitors.
- Exhibitor Passes are provided to exhibitors in accordance with the amount of space purchased.
- Exhibitor Passes will be distributed at the registration table at move-in.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to pick-up Exhibitor Passes at move-in.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to keep track of Exhibitor Passes. Any Exhibitor that loses a pass must purchase additional tickets from the Box Office to gain admission. $22 Friday for All Ages; $6 Saturday; Free for Ages 12 and Under on Saturday Only; $25 Two-Day Pass. Purchase admission tickets by phone at 307-577-3030 or click here.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE GIVEAWAYS AND SALES
Food and beverage giveaways are to be limited to the sample size of 3 ounces or smaller for beverages and bite size for foods. Any exhibitor distributing food or beverage products of any kind is responsible for acquiring the appropriate permits from the Natrona County Health Department at (307) 235-9340. The sale of these items should be with the intent to be consumed off-site of the event (packaged in a way that they won’t easily be consumed during the event).
Absolutely no alcoholic beverages, samples or otherwise, can be given out at exhibitor booths. The Wyoming Women’s Expo Team has made special arrangements with licensed dealers and representatives to provide the complimentary samples for Friday “Night Out”.
EXHIBITOR HOSPITALITY LOUNGE
An Exhibitor Hospitality Lounge is provided for the comfort and relaxation of our exhibitors. Coffee and water service will be provided in the lounge. Only exhibitors with the appropriate Exhibitor Passes will be permitted access to this area. This area is not open to the public, nor is it provided as a babysitting area. Food from outside sources (i.e. McDonald’s, etc.) may be taken into the Hospitality Lounge for consumption. Please attempt to confine eating to the Hospitality Lounge as patrons are not allowed to bring in outside food and beverage.
FLYERS AND SIGNS
Exhibitors are welcome to hand out flyers and hang signs or banners within their booth space. We suggest preparing for approximately 1,500 people. Don’t forget to make signage, flyer, and banner arrangements early. Please do not stand on chairs or tables to hang your signs. Step ladders will be made available at load-in near the registration table.
GIRL'S NIGHT OUT
The Friday “Girl’s Night Out” will be on Friday evening from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Hors d’oeuvres for the public are prepared by the Casper Events Center’s Food and Beverage Department. Beverage samples will also be provided courtesy of TETON DISTRIBUTORS and TITO’S VODKA. Beverage samples may be limit two (2) per guest with valid photo ID.
COMEDIAN JESSI CAMPBELL
Exhibitors are welcome to attend the performance by Comedian Jessi Campbell on Friday, September 20 from 9 pm to 10 pm on the stage. Exhibitor Passes will guarantee free admission to this portion of the Expo.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAY
Exhibitors are welcome to purchase admission and attend the Friday, September 20th Professional Development Day. Please make sure that you arrange for someone to set-up your booth, pick-up your Exhibitor Passes, and that someone will be available to man the booth by 4:00 pm when the tradeshow opens to the public. Professional Development Day hours are 8:15 am to 4:00 pm and this event will be held in the Summit Room at the Casper Events Center. Order by phone 800-442-2256 or online.
We want the out-of-town exhibitors and visitors to enjoy an affordable and pleasant stay in Casper. The Hampton Inn and the Candlewood Suites are our hotels sponsor for the 2019 Women’s Expo.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kendra Ziler at the Casper Events Center at 307-235-8456.